Alesha Zappitella and Jessica Delboni have successfully made weight for this Wednesday’s atomweight title fight at the Invicta FC 45 event.
Zappitella (9-2-0) will once again put her atomweight championship on the line against Jessica Delboni after previously defeating her via split decision at the Invicta on AXS TV event last May. The 26-year-old will be competing at 105-pounds for the final time and plans to move up to the 115-pound strawweight division after this Wednesday’s fight. Also known as the ‘Half Pint’, Zappitella owns victories over the likes of Ashley Cummins, Lindsey VanZandt, Amber Brown and Jillian DeCoursey.
Delboni (11-3-0) feels as though she was the true winner of last May’s encounter and looks to prove it in the second meeting. The 28-year-old, who fights out of the Parana Vale Tudo alongside the likes of Jessica Andrade, earned the title rematch after winning Invicta’s 2021 one-night atomweight tournament.
Ahead of Wednesday’s event, take a look at the official Invicta FC 45 weigh-in results below.
Invicta FC 45 weigh-in results
– Champ Alesha Zappitella (104.8) vs. Jéssica Delboni (103.8) – for atomweight title
– Ramona Pascual (150) vs. Shamir Peshewa (153.4)* – 150-pound catchweight
– Monica Franco (135.4) vs. Hailey Cowan (135.4)
– Helen Peralta (125.4) vs. Elise Pone (124.8)
– Katie Saull (105.9) vs. Tamika Jones (105.3)
– Maria Favela (138.4)** vs. Sarah Kleczka (135)