The official fight order has been confirmed for the upcoming UFC 281 event on November 12.
UFC 281 is to be co-headlined by an exciting strawweight championship showdown between Carla Esparza and Zhang Weili. Esparza will be looking to make the first defense of her title after defeating Rose Namajunas by way of a split decision to capture the belt this past May.
A pair of female bouts will feature on the undercard. Molly McCann will return to the cage when she takes on Erin Blanchfield on the preliminary card, whilst Karolina Kowalkiewicz battles Silvana Gomez Juarez on the early preliminary card.
Take a look at the full UFC 281 bout order below. Female fights have been highlighted in bold.
Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV)
– Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira – middleweight title fight
– Carla Esparza vs. Zhang Weili – strawweight title fight
– Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Chandler
– Frankie Edgar vs. Chris Gutierrez
– Dan Hooker vs. Claudio Puelles
Preliminary Card (8 p.m. ET on ESPNEWS, ESPN+)
– Brad Riddell vs. Renato Moicano
– Dominick Reyes vs. Ryan Spann
– Erin Blanchfield vs. Molly McCann
– Wellington Turman vs. Andre Petroski
Early Prelims (6 p.m. ET on ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)
– Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Silvana Gomez Juarez
– Michael Trizano vs. Seung Woo Choi
– Matt Frevola vs. Ottman Azaitar
– Montel Jackson vs. Julio Arce
– Carlos Ulberg vs. Nicolae Negumereanu
UFC 281 takes place on November 12, 2022, from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York, United States.