This week, the official UFC fighter rankings saw some re-shuffling in the women’s divisions. Check out the changes below!
STRAWWEIGHT: “Cast Iron” Casey snapped a skid to take a split-decision win from Angela Hill. The victory put her back into the top ten, at number ten, swapping places with Nina Ansaroff.
- Cortney Casey moved up one spot to #10
- Nina Ansaroff moved down one spot to #11
- Mackenzie Dern entered the rankings at #15
FLYWEIGHT: Joanne Calderwood submitted Kalindra Faria in the last seconds of the first round to win her flyweight return. The win propelled her into the top fifteen and sets her up for a ranked opponent. Invicta vet Barb Honchack was removed from the rankings while Paige VanZant, who eyes a return in January, moved up one spot. With the flyweight title on the line this weekend at UFC 228, the division will continue to see some major reshuffling.
- Barb Honchack was removed from the rankings
- Liz Carmouche moved down one spot to #6
- Jessica-Rose Clark moved up one spot to #9
- Ashlee Evans-Smith moved up one spot to #10
- Joanne Calderwood entered the rankings at #11
- Mara Romero Borella moved up one spot to #12
- Andrea Lee moved down one spot to #13
- Paige VanZant moved up one spot to #14
- Jennifer Maia entered the rankings at #15
- No changes
- No changes