This week, the official UFC fighter rankings saw some re-shuffling in the women’s divisions post-UFC 228. Check out the changes below!
STRAWWEIGHT: At UFC 228, Jessica Andrade scored an emphatic victory to likely cement a title shot in the co-main event. Tatiana Suarez showed utter dominance in her fight as well, besting a former champ in Carla Esparza.
- Tatiana Suarez moved up five spots to #4
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz moved down one spot to #5
- Tecia Torres moved down one spot to #6
- Carla Esparza moved down one spot to #8
- Felice Herrig moved down one spot to #9
FLYWEIGHT: Lots of movement in the flyweight division but not because of an actual fight.
- Nicco Montano was stripped of the title, thus moving down two spots to #2
- Sijara Eubanks moved down two spots to #4
- Roxanne Modafferi moved down one spot to #6
- Lauren Murphy moved down one spot to #7
- Jessica Eye moved down one spot to #8
- Jessica-Rose Clark moved down one spot to #10
- Ashlee Evans-Smith moved down one spot to #11
- Joanne Calderwood moved down one spot to #12
- Mara Romero Borella moved down one spot to #13
- Andrea Lee moved down one spot to #14
- Jennifer Maia is ranked #15
- Paige VanZant moved out of the top fifteen
BANTAMWEIGHT: Irene Aldana and Lucie Pudilova earned FOTN honors for an absolute barnburner on UFC Fight Pass. Aldana inched closer to breaking the top ten and Pudilova remained at #13. Both fighters have a bright future and all eyes will be in them going forward.
- Irene Aldana moved up one spot to #11
- Lina Lansberg moved up down one spot to #12
- Cris Cyborg moved up one spot to #10