This week, the official UFC fighter rankings saw some re-shuffling in the women’s divisions. Check out the changes below!
STRAWWEIGHT: Ansaroff has officially joined the top ten with an impressive victory over Rands Markos at UFC on FOX in Calgary. The win sets her up for future high-profile bouts.
- Nina Ansaroff moved up three spots to #10
- Randa Marks dropped one spot to #13
FLYWEIGHT: Chookagian got the biggest win of her UFC career by defeating the number three ranked contender in Alexis Davis— having defeated the number two ranked contender, Sijara Eubanks, before her time in the UFC, “Blonde Fighter” is closing in on a title shot.
- Katlyn Chookagian moved up four spots to #3
- Alexis Davis moved down two spots to #5
BANTAMWEIGHT: The bantamweight division could have seen some movement this past weekend, however, the UFC cancelled Correia vs Aldana for issues with Bethe’s eye.
- No changes
- Amanda Nunes moved down one spot to #14
- Cris Cyborg remains at #11
- Rose Namajunas remains at #15