Invicta FC is adding some depth to their roster.
The promotion has signed eight new fighters. Among those are UFC vets Danielle Taylor, Jamie Moyle, and Viviane Pereira. Check out the list below.
- Jamie Moyle (4-3): Moyle went 1-2 in the UFC after making a successful debut versus Kailin Curran. She is coming off a decision loss to Emily Whitmire at UFC 226.
- Viviane Pereira (13-2): As previously reported, the Brazilian fighter announced her parting from the UFC last month on Instagram. She went 2-2 in the organization with decision wins over Valerie Letourneau and Jamie Moyle and decision losses to Tatiana Suarez and Yan Xiaonan.
- Danielle Taylor (9-4): The former KOTC strawweight champion also had mixed results in the Octagon. She scored wins over Jessica Penne and Seo Hee Ham but faced set backs to Maryna Moroz, JJ Aldrich, and most recently, newcomer Weili Zhang.
- Kanako Murata (8-1): The sole loss of Murata’s career comes by way of submission to Rin Nakai. She has otherwise been perfect with wins over Maia Stevenson, Lanchana Green, and Angela Magana on her resume in RIZIN.
- Valerie Wong (0-0): Fighting out of California, Wong makes her pro debut after a 5-1-1 run as an amateur.
- Caitlin Sammons (0-0): Fighting out of Orlando, Flor., Sammons makes her pro debut after a 7-1 run as an amateur.
- Zarah Farin Dos Santos (6-2): Zarah joins the promotion riding a three-fight win streak. 4 of her 6 wins come by way of KO/TKO including victories over Izabela Badurek and Kerry Hughes. She will make her debut versus Invicta vet/matchmaker Kaitlin Young in November at Invicta FC 32.
- Faith McMah aka Faith Van Duin (6-3): The former featherweight title challenger resigns with the promotion. She was last seen in action versus Irene Aldana in September of 2016, losing via first round TKO.